Sunday, March 16, 2014

Great Ideas

     I have been getting a few ideas and suggestions about other topics I could possibly teach for the future. Thank you to Mr. Roberto and Ms. Barbara for the ideas.

     Roberto had suggested teaching about chemical reactions and also about the planets. I will surely plan on teaching about the planets as soon as I am finishing my curriculum of deforestation.

     Barbara had suggested teaching about dichotomous keys when it comes to animals and she also suggested teaching about plants. I will gladly add the keys to my lesson plan for this weeks curriculum.

     Thanks to both of you for these wonderful ideas. Don't hesitate to come up with other ideas parents and guardians. Tweaking my lesson plans are not a huge hassle, plus it can help me learn more about the subjects as well.

     Have a great rest of the weekend and don't forget THERE IS NO CLASS TOMORROW. CLASSES BEGIN ON TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment